Places I’d like to visit if I could 🙂
1. Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory
Creepy movie. You don’t know if you’ll get out alive, but it’s worth the risk.
Chocolate river— ’nuff said.
2. Wonderland (C.S. Lewis’ Alice in Wonderland)
I want Cheschire the cat to be my friend.
3. Middle-Earth (J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings)
For those who think Middle-Earth is another planet, get with it! Tolkien constantly said that Middle-Earth was very earthly, indeed. Gosh! Who doesn’t want to see dragons and wizards?
4. Mt. Olympus (ancient Greek mythology)
The home of the Greek gods and goddesses. Living there would be like watching a soap opera with all the affairs, backstabbing, and illegitimate baby-making going on.
5. Narnia (C.S. Lewis’ The Chronicles of Narnia)
I’d like to visit during the winter. It seems so cold and harsh, but it’s so beautiful and dreamlike. The noble Aslan can keep me warm.
6. Neverland (Walt Disney’s Peter Pan)
You never grow old, what’s more to say?
7. New Jerusalem (medieval poem “Pearl”, by the Pearl Poet)
I’ve got to revisit this one, but I recall there being rivers of jewels. What more can a girl want?
8. Hogsmeade (J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter)
It looks like a Christmas card of some medieval European town.
9. Acme Acres (Looney Tune’s fictional city)
I’d love to study in Looniversity alongside Elmira Duff who likes all things cuddly wuddly.
10. Lilliput (Jonathan Swift’s Gulliver Travels)
I’ve always wanted to visit a place where everyone is 6 inches tall. I wanna feel BIG! I’m not gonna lie, though. Lilliputians are pretty darn vicious.